[pskmail] Re: A tiny progress report regarding gps

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 20:47:14 +0100

The automatic beacon in the pskmail client has been updating findu for 2 years
already David.
The default is that every 10 minutes the position is sent to findu... Look e.g.
for pa0r on findu, you will see the last beacon I sent.
The only thing we are adding now is auto update from the gps.

Why would you add Winlink? What is the added value on that?

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com