[pskmail] Re: A tiny progress report regarding gps

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:55:37 +0100

Hi Per,

I think what we need is something we can poll from pskmail, so we can get the
position when we want.
One way to do that is to fork a new process which does exactly what you did,
and put the result in a file which we can read any time from any of the other
preocesses...

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com