[pskmail] Re: 20 Meter Beacon

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:34:56 +0200

The beacon is on 14.075(f0), that is 14.074.03 dial fq in usb and 1000
Hz tone on my icom 706mk2g. Its on two minues past the hour.
Ouch, 400 Megs on 28k. That should take a while :-)
Perhaps I should decrease the size as much as possible then ?
At the moment there are games, web design stuff and other irrelevant
things in there. When you finish that download, could you list stuff you
think is unnecessary ?

73 de Per, sm0rwo