[proteomics] Welcome to New List Members

  • From: Mavi Gozler <mavigozler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteomics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 07:51:09 -0700 (PDT)

This list has gone into some inactivity since I returned to the United States.

Well, I hope to return to proteomics-related job activity soon and will try to
post news related to advances in proteomics-related technologies.

This doesn't mean that you, the list members, should sit and wait for
participation.  If you have questions about methods or procedures or concepts,
simple or complex, then DO PLEASE post them to the list.

It's what keeps a list like this healthy, and maybe more people will sign up to
ask their questions and get responses.

Thanks for your attention.

Mitch