[proteomics] New Members

  • From: Mavi Gozler <mavigozler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteomics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 07:38:21 -0800 (PST)

I recently posted a link to the home web document of this discussion list to a
bioinformatics group involved with development of software to analyze
proteomics data.

I am hoping to spread the word about this group to scientists, scholars, and
students involved in proteomics where I can find them.

Welcome to those of you who have just subscribed to the group. I am trying to
make this a question-and-answer group, but if there is no Q&A between members
here, I will from time to time post notices involving proteomics methods or
techniques to keep this group from becoming moribund.

Don't worry if English is not your first language.  We do not worry about
grammar or spelling at all ever.  We only hope to understand the meaning of
your question or your answer or your information, since that is the basis of
communication, and we intend to communicate information from those who have to
those who need it.

SMH