[proteomics] CORRECTION to Response from Waters/Micromass

  • From: Mavi Gozler <mavigozler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteomics@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 20:12:52 -0800 (PST)

I was proofreading the post I made and noticed a glaring error.  In the
paragraph below, I omitted the word NOT, which I have inserted in capitals.  Of
course, if I leave it out, it changes all meaning.
The big surprise of this post to the proteomics discussion list is that I
thought was screaming at the wall.  That the post somehow made its way to the
higher-ups at Waters/Micromass who then made some phone calls to find out what
the problems of the complainer (me) were shows that at some level, someone is
thinking that a customer should NOT be left stranded to his own devices.
Unfortunately that attitude does not exist at all levels of the hierarchy, but
at least it exists at some levels (the ones that seem to count at least).
SMH

http://mail.yahoo.com