[proteamdavis] Re: research thing

  • From: "Tejal Pandya" <tgpandya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Marty Greenia <mckilljoy@xxxxxxxxx>, proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:37:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Obviously I won't be able to attend the presentation in Nov, but if you
all decide what we are doing, then I can write something as needed. Do we
each need to write one page of our experience, or do we need a total of 7
pages, but one "paper" ?

Bear in mind I'm leaving on Monday the 11th, and while I know I'll be
checking my email, I don't know how often. So if I need to do something
just make sure someone tells me with enough time margin.

Tejal

> So hopefully all of you guys got the email from that research lady
> telling us about the stuff we need to do. It would probably be a good
> idea for us to get started on it ASAP seeing as we are all (finally
> :D) in school now. I'll start off with my ideas, feel free to respond
>
> We have a presentation/poster on Nov. 6, and a report so this is what
> I think. Paul/Josh/Neela have the most presentation experience from
> what I know, plus Paul has some of the best handwriting I've ever seen
> (haha, no offense man :) ) so I suggest them for the
> presentation/poster production team. The rest of us can work the the
> write-up; if we each write a little section it shouldn't be bad. Also,
> does anyone know if Tejal can contribute / Tejal can you contribute to
> either of those?
>
> So everyone start talking and let me know what everyone is thinking in
Davis!