[proteamdavis] Re: library book

  • From: "Nancy Villa" <nvilla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tejal Pandya <tgpandya@xxxxxxxxxxx>, proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:40:01 -0800 (PST)

dude, that's pretty shifty, cause I honestly thought that I had found all
of the books at fifty, including that one.  I remember the title and
author from the other email that you sent.  It did however take me a
little while to actually return the books,and then I dropped them off in
the drop off box by kerr hall, but like I said, I was pretty sure I had
them all.