[proteamdavis] hi everyone

  • From: Marty Greenia <mckilljoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 03:44:04 -0800

How is everyone doing? Classes going fine? Everyone feel like they are
about ready to graduate? ;p
As for things here, its mostly just school as always. My earliest
class is at noon so my sleep schedule is pretty out of whack (like
5am-11am, haha) but other than that its not too bad. Im taking
circuits over again because apparently the class here does a lot more
than just voltage and current stuff, so my Davis class didnt count.
Asside from that I'm taking Corporate Finance with my bro, and a
pretty interesting Quantum Computing class [ooo sounds so fancy doesnt
it ;-) ]

I remeber a few weeks back you were all planning on having a meeting
to discuss proteins. I was wondering if you guys actually did, and if
so whether or not anything was decided. Also that REU lady emailed me
(us) looking for pictures for their brochure, so I was wondering who
had them.

Hope to hear from you all soon!
Marty