[proteamdavis] helices

  • From: Marty Greenia <mckilljoy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Aug 2004 22:05:32 -0400

Alright it took me long enough but I took all the sequence results and
combined them with helix results to make a big heaping pile of
structure results that say whether a protein has a helix or not. After
sorting all these results i got about high-900-not-quite-1000
sequence/protein matches that had no Helix structure associated with
them. They should all be correct 'hits' (misses), so long as the PDB
was correct in the first place, so you guys can get started on all the
fun analyzing stuff if you'd like.