[proteamdavis] about those results

  • From: Paul Limb <paulimb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 11:18:45 -0700

hey everyone except marty:

ok, some of the hits we looked at looked pretty nice.  There were some
with over 20 hits; now we need to do a little analysis.

Don't do anything serious; just look at a set of hits and try to
analyze it with whatever you think seems pertinent.  I think we should
do this independently and talk about what were good analysis steps and
what were bad, and try to generally proceduralize at least part of the
analysis.

Good Luck!

Shankar: when are you getting back in Davis?

Paul