[proteamdavis] Re: DMB (sorry!)

  • From: "Tejal Pandya" <tgpandya@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Shanam Saini <shanamsaini@xxxxxxxxx>, proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:06:42 -0700 (PDT)

Can I say 'maybe?'  If you need to know nad get rid of the ticets, go
ahead cuz I have no idea what i'll be doing or where i'll be in september.
I might have left for india already. i don't know. but if it works out it
would be fun.

BTW, if you get cable tv channel 8, (ie Namaste America channel), then
there's this show called the Anjali Show, that comes on at 8:30 am on
Saturdays, right before Namaste, and me and 3 other girls are going to be
on it this sat. exciting!  It bradcasts in berekeley, i'm pretty sure.
i'll explain later. :)