[proteamdavis] DMB (sorry!)

  • From: Shanam Saini <shanamsaini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:35:09 -0700

I was wondering if any of you guys (except Josh!) were interested in
going to a free (well, there's a $9 service charge to cover printing,
postage, logistics, etc. costs... but that's nothing for concert
tickets) Dave Matthews Band benefit concert in San Francisco on
September 12th. A bunch of my high school + Cal buddies are going, but
I also got a hold of a few extra tickets if anyone is interested. I'm
probably going to rid of them within a week, so lemme know ASAP!

(I apologize for using this mailing list to get a hold of you guys --
I know this is intended for protein stuff only, but I don't have all
your e-mail addresses yet, so this was the only way. Sorry; it won't
happen again)

Hope you guys are having a good summer =),
Shanam