[proteamdavis] Re: Analysis portions

  • From: Shankar Sankaran <sankar85_s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proteamdavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 03:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hey guys,

I am sending this email because I realize that it is
taking people a lot longer to each of the analyses
than previously expected. So, instead of the twenty
sequences assigned to each person, pick only 10 of
them to analyze. Any 10 of the twenty assigned to you
will be fine.

Shankar

=== message truncated ===

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail