[projectaon] Re: register interest for next book

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 13:05:15 -0700

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 12:22 AM, Lawrence Ritchie
<callmeinstead@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now that DotD is almost done, I'd like to speak up now and volunteer my
> services for the next book -- only trouble is I don't have the next one in
> my possession, so I suppose I will be relegated to editor at best? (wishful
> thinking)

It's all up to you. It hasn't been very formal around here (which has
its good points and bad), so if you dive in and help with the editing
(i.e. making sure that the book is ready for public consumption),
you'll be credited as an editor. "Editor" is actually the most
intensive level of involvement, but did you have some other kind of
work in mind that you would like to do?