[projectaon] Two proposals

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Project Aon List" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 10:26:11 -0800

First, the simple proposal: what do you think of putting Amazon
affiliate links to purchase the Mongoose editions on the individual
books' pages?

Second, the proposal that represents a lot of work: in honor of Lone
Wolf's 25th anniversary and Project Aon's 10th, how about a strong
push to get out the last 10 Lone Wolf gamebooks by the end of 2009? We
would need to plan on publishing one per month to be safe and probably
skip over the Freeway Warrior series until we're done. I think we're
closer than we realize on most of the books. Again, this will take a
lot of work.