[projectaon] Re: The Chasm of Doom Error

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:07:42 +0100

Benjamin I Krefetz wrote:
"...search of their robes..."? :)

I dunno, that seems strangely intrusive. Lone Wolf's men aren't airport staff subjecting these men to a strip search! ;-)

Maybe, "...search of their possessions..."?

On Fri, 24 Oct 2008, Simon Osborne wrote:

Hi

The following error has been reported over on the forums:

"Book 4, section 102 :

"Your men draw their swords and advance on the strangers. The hooded men immediately raise their hands and emerge from beneath the stone canopy. One of the men drops a small earthenware flask full of clear fluid and it shatters on the hard marble floor. A search of their bodies reveals 12 Gold Crowns and enough food for 2 Meals. Make the necessary adjustments to your Action Chart. Around their necks they wear wooden amulets carved in the likeness of small fish.

"It is a copy of section 44, which does not make sense here (the Redeemers have not been killed)."

This could be fixed if we change "...search of their bodies..." to something like "...search of their pockets..." thus indicating that the hooded men are captured but not dead. I'm not sure if hooded robes have pockets, though. :-/