[projectaon] Re: Software Readers

  • From: James Durrant <james.durrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 09:48:45 +0000

I started a section from the Aon pages for works in progress - in order to
appear there, there must be an installable, and at least one book.  More have
since met these criteria, so I'll update the list when I have time.

I am also currently working with the forums to try to establish a common file
format for the navigation data - this would significantly speed up the process
of creating books for each of the readers.

James.