[projectaon] Re: Slaughter Mountain Run Illustrations

  • From: Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:49:42 +0100

2005/11/30, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>:
> On 11/30/05, Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Do you want me to go ahead and changem all these then?  If so, shall I mark
> > each of them
> > as separate entries in the Erratum, or just bundle them all all in one?
>
> Go ahead. Note down your changes in whatever way will allow us to make
> the errata list later and is convenient for you.

Maybe I should plug my litte Emacs errata assisting utility - in case
you have seen those funny comments around errata corrections and
entries in the errata lists in some books, those come from using this
utility. It can be found in CVS, scripts/aon.el. There's not much
documentation, and if you're not already a friend of Emacs there might
be a certain learning threshold though...

--
Thomas