[projectaon] Re: Republications?

  • From: Timothy Pederick <pederick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 22:37:13 +0800

2010/1/26 Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>  (??) 02fotw 37: West Bank Walk -> East Bank Walk [tp: Just a
>> possibility; you are west of the River Dorn at this stage, though not on
>> its banks. The street doesn't go to the river banks, either; section 323
>> strongly implies that it ends and becomes Lookout Street. I'm not sure
>> what else the street name could be referring to. A bank of the financial
>> kind?]
>>

> This is confusing; but I think you mean: East Bank Walk -> West Bank Walk,
> right?

Umm, right. Yes. *ahem*

> Uh... What? [After much searching...] Ah, the footnote in 302, you mean.
> Yes, it is actually unnecessary. Removed.

*blink*

How in the world...?

Yes. Section 302. *ahem*

 (er) 04tcod map.png: MAAKEN MINER -> MAAKEN MINES [tp: Also, am I the
> only person that cares that Sommerlund doesn't actually "

Hey, I lost the end of that sentence. '...that Sommerlund doesn't actually
"border upon" Vassagonia?'

This error has been fixed in 01gstw for some time, but I did find it present
> in the most recent xml of 03btng so I fixed it there instead. :-p

Good grief, my edit list had almost as many errata as the books...!

--
Tim Pederick