[projectaon] Re: Republications?

  • From: Timothy Pederick <pederick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 02:07:33 +0800

2010/1/26 Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> And Books 1-9 currently have 0 outstanding Errata, which makes things nice
> and easy!

*cough* Actually, I've got some errata waiting to be posted, especially for
02fotw, which I've recently been giving a detailed read-through. (And as if
that weren't enough to make Simon want to bludgeon me with my own keyboard,
I've also compiled a bunch of errata for *The Magnamund Companion*...)

All they're waiting on is for me to tidy them up a bit so they're clear and
comprehensible and easy to work with. If they weren't on my other computer,
I'd do it now... actually, it won't be the end of the world if I just go and
boot up the other computer, will it?

--
Tim Pederick