[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 8) -- Ad-Hoc Part 1

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 12:34 +0100, Simon Osborne wrote:
> Since it might makes things easier if there is an overall theme to the
> list, next week's ad-hoc list (coming Sat/Sun) will be vaguely based
> around singular vs. plural. I'm trying to avoid rules issues for
> now...don't want to ignite the list again so soon after the
> contentiousness of the whole Mentora/Grand Weaponmastery bonus fiasco. >_<

In regards to rules issues, why not add a footnote to anything that is
under dispute and say "refer to Player handbook for now" (or a
rules-lawyers forum or something) until/if there is a consensus?

Keeps this list on track.
Lets you cross more stuff off the to-do list.
Lets people who want to argue about rules or how to resolve differences
in interpretations argue elsewhere.

~~~~~~
Manage your subscription at http://www.freelists.org/list/projectaon