[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:14:04 -0700

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> As David says, it would seem very odd for a Magnakai Mentora to get +5 but
> it revert to only +3 on attaining Grand Master all the way up to Kai Supreme
> Master. The Mentora +2 bonus is clearly in addition to the +3 from normal
> Weaponmastery with Bow, so this +2 cumulative bonus remains for Grand
> Masters who have completed the Magnakai series, surely?

That's a possibility. The way the footnote is currently worded and
placed seems to imply that those who complete the Magnakai series
would only benefit from +2 Mentora bonus. There's also the possibility
that they could benefit from the full +5 of Weaponmastery + Mentora
bonus. Do we have a reason to rule this out?