[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata Sprint (Week 6)

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:39:19 +0100

But read the instructions for Combat, for instance -
Your combat skill with be a cumulative total of several things (e.g.
sommerswerd, mindblast, weaponskill...)
Each individual section for the discipline or item surely says to “add X to
your CS”.
Nobody thinks “oh, I can’t add 2 to my CS for mindblast cos it already told me
to add 2 to my CS for weaponskill”