[projectaon] Re: Outstanding Errata

  • From: "David Davis" <feline1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 16:31:07 +0100

yes! :)

-----Original Message----- From: Simon Osborne Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2011 4:08 PM To: Project Aon Subject: [projectaon] Outstanding Errata
Hi

A couple of years ago, I started annoying the list by posting outstanding errata issues to the list in order to generate feedback and to come to a workable resolution for them. This lasted a few months, and we managed to resolve a large number of issues in a short space of time. Then we began our "sprint" on Books 19+ and it became redundant.

The number of outstanding issues for Books 1-12 has crept up to about 50, which is surprisingly high, given the number of times we've re-re-revisited them over the years.

Should I re-initiate such posts, for example, every Monday, with a view to getting things moving and getting members of the list back involved in the decision-making process?