[projectaon] Re: Lone Wolf project for Nokia N900

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:46:48 -0700

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 3:44 AM, Paolo Iommarini <sakya_tg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> We'll see about setting up a staff account so that you at least have a
>> base of operations.
>
> sorry to bother, but I'd like to partecipate to a contest with the Lone Wolf
> app and the contest will be about the middle of june.
> Will the staff account be ready for that time?

Sorry for the delay. I have created an account for you on our web
server. This account comes with some power and the responsibility to
use it wisely. Please consider your plans carefully before acting. You
have been given this account for use directly related to Project Aon.
Any other use is strictly forbidden. Your access can be revoked
without notice.

In other words, please play nice. :)

Username: paolo_aon
Password: rGk^397h

This account has shell access. Specifically, it has secure shell (ssh
and sftp) access. A list of recommended clients is located at:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Sanctum/SSH

When you log in, you should find a directory (symlink to a directory
for the techies) named "staff". This is where you will place all of
the files that you want to be visible to the public on our web server.
Placing files in your home directory WILL NOT make them visible on the
web. All files placed in your personal staff directory will be
accessible at the following address:

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/paolo/name.of.your.file

You also now have a new projectaon.org email address:

paolo.iommarini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email address currently forwards all mail to the following
address (no POP or IMAP access):

sakya_tg@xxxxxxxx

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to ask.

--
Jonathan Blake