[projectaon] Lone Wolf project for Nokia N900

  • From: "Paolo Iommarini" <sakya_tg@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 14:45:11 +0200

Hi,

I'm developing a version of Lone Wolf for the Nokia N900 and I'd like to release it. I know that I need a staff account because my program must download all the data from the project aon website. All the code is ready to download the books from the web (and makes the user accept the aon license before the download) I just need the account. :) At the moment the books 1,2 and 3 are almost totally playable (I just need to do a lot of testing).

The project is developed in C++ (Qt), free and will be released under the GPL license.

Many thanks
Ciao
Paolo