[projectaon] Re: Latest Edition of 18dotd

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 13:06:04 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:
I've completed all outstanding issues for Dawn of the Dragons except
some formatting issues. A brand-spanking new edition is on the server:

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/lw/18dotd/title.htm

http://www.projectaon.org/test/en/xhtml/mongoose/18dotd.html

We're very close to a comment period for it, I think.

This looks tantalisingly close to release, Jon. Great news!

My only gripe (that I've spotted after a cursory glance) is the Signpost table in Sect14: it looks horrible! Is there any other way to display this information? We should then update the other occurrences in the book accordingly.

Looking forward to this being released--finally! :-)

Project Aon Optimist