[projectaon] Re: Highway Holocaust XML changes

  • From: Thomas Wolmer <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 23:27:30 +0100

2005/11/26, Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>:
> The XML files are on my flash drive, which I don't have with me at the
> moment, I'll
> forward the edited 01HH xml file to you later, you can take a look at it and
> check it in
> if necessary.
>
> As for the XHTML I don't have the official conversion process up and running,
> but managed
> to get the command-line version of Xalan working via a batch file.  It ain't
> a perfect
> solution, but does produce valid HTML files which can be browsed.  I had to
> create the
> stylesheet file manually by editing an existing one with the correct colours,
> etc. but it
> does work.

OK. I saw you are working on a windows machine? I stripped out most
unnecessary stuff from my windows/cygwin version (for some reason, a
few things don't work exactly as in a real unix environment) of the
"Project Aon Development Kit" and put it here:

http://web.telia.com/~u85305577/stripped_aon_dev.zip

See the readme file for what's needed to get it running.

--
Thomas