[projectaon] Re: Comment Period for Lone Wolf 1-7

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 11:55:20 +0100

On 29/10/2011 04:09, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

07cd

(Equipment) The Lantern has been removed from the list of items.

I presume they removed the Lantern option from Sections 16, 107, etc.?

Nope! ;-)

We sound pretty definitive in our footnote, but do we have a reason?
The most I can figure (without searching the email archives) is that
when you're asked if you have the Lantern, it's often like "Kalte
Firesphere, a Lantern, or a Torch and Tinderbox". This seems to imply
that the Lantern is a self contained light source like the Firesphere.
If this is our justification, we should add that to the footnote.

I don't recall, so we may well decide to be less dogmatic about it. I seem to remember reading something about lanterns being self-lighting, but for the life of me I can't lay hold of the URL after a Google search, so...

(Section 280) Replaced Option 2 with "If you reduce the enemy’s ENDURANCE
score to zero or below in four rounds or more, turn to 156."

Adjust the text. Also maybe we should change it to simply say "win in
four rounds or more".

We should probably standardise to "If you win in x rounds..." across the books where such a change will be made, yeah.