[projectaon] Combat Heroes 2

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:25:34 +0000

Hi all

Combat Heroes 2: Scarlet Sorcerer is now available for download here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/outspaced/CH2_ScarletSorcerer.pdf (approx. 11Mb)

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Jon, I know I keep creating more work for you, but would it be possible for you to update the License? Basically, we can then begin the Combat Heroes 2 Comment Period. I know it is a bit odd to release #2 before #1, but since the two sets of books are completely unconnected, I don't think it's too much of a problem. And it will be two more books complete and released. They were also the easier of the two sets to work on; editing the Black Baron/White Warlord scans is going to be a nightmare. >_<

Regarding the two Combat Heroes 1 books: Fred, are you still out there?