[projectaon] Re: Books 1-7 Clean-up

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2008 17:36:05 +0100

Ingo Kloecker wrote:
On Tuesday 30 September 2008, Simon Osborne wrote:
Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 3:39 AM, Simon Osborne
_Rejected:_

(er) 05sots:124: head and feet first -> head- and feet-first

I don't think Jon's "Right." was meant in response to your "[probably not]" but in response to the proposed change. AFAICS, foo-first is used in adverbial form in all three instances.

I'm just confused now! >_<

Should the proposed change be made?

I've knocked up a list of all other (reported) foo-first issues in the books that I'll post when I've confirmed the status of the above issue (reject or implement) and committed the changes to SVN. Hopefully we can soon see the back of this particular issue forever! :-)