[projectaon] Re: Bearing sad news

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:17:50 +0000

On 30/11/2016 17:30, Jonathan Blake wrote:

I come bearing the sad news that it appears that Grand Master Joe Dever has passed away. There has been no official announcement, but Mikaël Louys reports that he has confirmed the news by phone by someone close to Joe.

What a sad and unexpected way to start the day, by reading of the passing away of one of my favourite authors, one whose stories have provided many hours of enthralling fun and adventure into an otherwise humdrum existence. Thank you, Mr Dever, for your amazing works. You will certainly be missed by all of your family, friends, and fans.

For Sommerlund, the Kai, and the true Grandest Master of them all.

--
S. Osborne