[projectaon] Re: 25totw errata

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan.blake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 17:30:30 -0700

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 2:53 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It isn't just that the items are not in your Backpack; they are no longer in
> your possession at all. If memory serves, this /is/ a basic rule-of-thumb we
> have used in the past for whether an item should be capitalised, yes...but
> please don't ask me for an example! ;-)

The general rule has been that we capitalize anything that you can
pick up, anything in your inventory, or anything in the midst of
entering or leaving your inventory. The dargorse buds don't fit that
rule.

I've slightly amended the Manual of Style entry to be more explicit:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Sanctum/ManualOfStyle#item-names