Re: wxWidgets' HTML Engen

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:18:13 +0200

Well, I didn't know that NSIS uses wxWidgets. But if it does, it might have been done in C++ and I don't know how easy would be to use an ActiveX browser object in that language.

But I think an installer can be made very well without a browser object anyway, and the other widgets used by NSIS are accessible.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jitendra" <jeet.invincible@xxxxxxxxx>