Re: wx4j

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:27:30 +0200

Ok, thank you.

I think it would be helpful if the FruitBasket project would compare more libraries that are used for creating GUIS, because the biggest part of the code from the sample programs shows more how to use those libraries than how to use the programming languages in which the programs are written.

And it would be also helpful to name the libraries that can be used for creating GUIS which don't create accessible GUIS (as a warning for the blind and sighted).

Thank you for telling me that the WX wrapper for Java is not good, because if other WX wrappers create accessible apps, some programmers might think that WX4J can be also used for creating accessible programs.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "jaffar" <jaffar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>