RE: what is Hex?

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 09:07:09 -0800

I agree and I remember when I had a look at the ASAP screen readers code.
It seemed so simple to read in ASM now days if you get a glance at code for
Jaws as you know Chris its one big pig its getting to the point where
programs that actually do something are so unreadable that you need groups
of coders to get it working.  I some times wonder if we are advancing or if
we are just creating job security.  the computers are not doing more they
are making us do more in some cases.  I keep hoping for the break through
that will make it so I can just sit here at the computer and either tell the
computer what to do and it will do it or in some way give the computer an
over view of what I want it to do and have it figure it out.   Well while I
think on that I think I will go back to work on my 108 .cpp file project.

Ken