Re: web-dev questions with mysql, php, and others

  • From: Trouble <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 08:50:37 -0400

not claiming anything. Just pure common sense. That if he would of had his apps in, he wouldn't have to worry about getting in. Most places look at summer apps last, because they already have most of there enrollment filled. Even his counselors should of ben pushing that. the more apps you put in the better the chances of you getting where you want and not having to settle for what you don't. Just to wait on what you want another year.

i didn't flame one bit just pointed out the truth.
At 07:39 AM 5/3/2009, you wrote:
You evidently do not know many smart people trouble. They all have quirks . I think it goes with the territory. TY is not any worse than any other young buck who has figured out they can do incredible things if they try. You flaming on list pisses me off and I suggest you are bounced from the list for the personal attack. You are the type of person who would stifle creativity to suit your own view of the world and how others should behave. TY likes what he is doing and advocates for it. There is nothing wrong with that. He should have done this or that but you might consider the phrase it is what it is and learn from it. You are not king of the world and again, I call for your suspension or flat out bouncing you from this list.
Are there any seconds?
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Trouble" <trouble1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>