Re: web-dev questions with mysql, php, and others

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 21:28:53 -0500

Hey Ty -- does that mean you have already graduated?
Also, if you have been accepted into a college, even if between semesters, I
think you are considered a student.
If not, then bookshare is indeed strict.
Have you applied and been accepted to a college?
If you are still in high school -- pre-graduation -- maybe you could zip
over to bookshare and download a few dozen books just to have on hand.  Just
a thought.
Good luck.
--le