Re: web-design … where does one start?

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 22:35:41 +0200

Hi,

In windows applications it is often a bit more standardized. Titlebar,
below that menubar, and so forth. But what is the standard structure
for a website?
I ask because next year a part of my studies will involve designing a
passable website. I don't think the ' i'm blind'  card will get me out
of it and frankly I don't want it to. This is why I asked if perhaps
people have some insights.
I know of the blind webbers groups …but i strongly dislike yahoo!
groups so I decided to ask here, first.

Florian