Re: web accessibility testing

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 17:06:21 -0400

Hi Robbie,
Tools that disable style sheets have nothing to do with being blind, nor does reading a page to look for clues about what might be in another color. Your screen reader probably has settings that make it tell you when colors change. You should be able to do a decent job of it. It might be a bit inconvenient, but you can do it. How well do you know 508?

Take back your shopping life at

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robbie Miller" <Robbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>