Re: web accessibility testing

  • From: "Jim" <jhomme1028@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 19:59:55 -0400

Hi,
Great resources. I use them.

Take back your shopping life at http://tinyurl.com/32rsxz

----- Original Message ----- From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, October 09, 2007 7:06 PM
Subject: Re: web accessibility testing

*half smile*, out-matched, out-gunned, and out-flanked, ah well, file the info away for future reference, LOL

thank you for the information Jamal,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jamal Mazrui" <empower@xxxxxxxxx>