Re: vs 2008 converter

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 05:25:51 -0700

trouble, just compile. Like ken and I have both said, there isn't much code that won't run--maybe things that use the lambda expressions. He's already claimed it needs 05 to run. So, rather than rewriting all 40 of his projects, create a project, import the files, build and voila. If there are compiler errors, go track them down.

It's much more straight forward.

Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.