voiceover Re: jaws and windows seven issues

  • From: Tyler Littlefield <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 09:29:37 -0600

Voiceover is great, except for a few problems.
1) System sound interrupts voiceover.
so, if growl or whatever that is pops up and says something, anything
your reading gets interrupted.
2) It tends to lock up and die, or just restart itself at random a lot.
3) Either something works, or it doesn't. Ihave hardly seen an
inbetween. With jaws you have the option of grabbing the jaws cursor and
bouncing around the screen; VO (As far as I'm aware), doesn't have such
a feature.

- --
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield