visual web developer 2008 problems with windows vista and web admin tool

Hi.
using windows vista.
and using visual web developer 2008.
now doing a project, and doing rick's tutorial.
and trying to set up the web admin tool.
but says cannot connect to the database.
i am using windows vista home premium.
is there a setting some where in vwd where i can set the uac to windows
vista in this application.
i am using the sql database gui applicztion and able to connect to a
database.
so it is not the problem.
some where in vista, a setting in vwd.
really annoying.
can any one help?
run into this problem before or what is the connection string code in the
web config file?
really giving me a migrain.
tried looking at the vwd help in the web damin config file, and tried
looking up general help, but nothing to resolve my problem.
please help me out.
cheers Marvin.
E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One