Re: visual studio 10 express

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 19:13:56 -0000

Laura,

I had exactly the same problem as yourself, although I was trying to get hold of the 2008 version. I did eventually manage to obtain an ISO file of all modules, which I still have. Obviously I appreciate that's not a great deal of use to you as you're after 2010. I'll keep trying and get back to you, although I daresay someone will beat me to it.

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>