Re: visual C++ 2005 express

  • From: "inthaneelf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 11:57:20 -0800

thanks, it needs a through clean up, but I try to make it useful as I can, smile

take care,
inthane
. For Blind Programming assistance, Information, Useful Programs, and Links to Jamal Mazrui's Text tutorial packages and Applications, visit me at:
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
. to be able to view a simple programming project in several programming languages, visit the Fruit basket demo site at:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Brown" <DennisTBrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:08:52 -0800
From: Lamar Upshaw <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: visual C++ 2005 express

Hi everyone. I finally have windows xp pro on a fairly old machine! I'm very happy to finally feel a bit of progress. *smile* lo lol. Can anyone give me a URL or tell me where to find the visual C++ 2005 express, and the proper jaws scripts for jaws 8.0?

Truthfully, I'm not sure of I'm lookng for visual C++ 2005 express, or visual studio 2005 express. I only want to work with the c++ language though. That's my goal.

With All Respect,
Upshaw, LaMar T