Re: very annoying problem

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:22:12 -0700

Zack, I don't know what protocol the BrailleNote uses to retrieve its
email & that may make a difference. 1 thing u might do is 2 go to
tools > accounts, highlight your internet account & press properties.
Ctrl tab to the advanced tab & make certain leave a copy of messages
on server (or similar) is unchecked. Is it your gmail account you're
havin trouble with? I didn't think the brailleNote had the ability to
do secure authentication. I guess they've improved it since 7.0, huh.