RE: vbscript help

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 12:25:13 -0400

Hi Haden,
There might be a function or class or something from .Net you can use or maybe
something in the language like a Dictionary class or something. I’d say that
you should grab the VBScript reference someone talked about and possibly go to
this page for help:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa719441(VS.71).aspx

Jim
Jim Homme, Usability Engineering.
412-544-1810.

Note: I will reply to email and voice mail within four hours.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.

"Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.

"Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.

"Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.

"Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."
- Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)