From: programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:programmingblind-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alex Hall
Sent: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:25
To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: vb code?

Yes, but I want to write the interface and everything in code, not fight
with jaws to get the items I want, press enter on one of them, then have the
errors list come up every time I pause in typing for more than one second.
This and other issues are why I do not like using VS to do anything.

Have a great day,
Alex